Brain injuries are serious. They can have devastating and permanent impacts on the victims who sustain the injuries as well as their loved ones. In the more severe cases, these types of injuries can require brain surgery, around-the-clock medical care, extraordinary expenses and result in dramatic changes in lifestyle. However, even whiplash injuries from car accidents can cause concussions resulting in permanent difficulties with concentration, balance, word-finding and changes in personality and temperament.
If someone else’s recklessness or negligence has caused you or a loved one to suffer a brain injury, having the voice of a strong legal advocate is crucial. Head and brain injuries can create great uncertainty about the future. They can permanently derail plans for education or employment, resulting in a lifetime of income loss affecting entire families. For this reason, brain injury cases require the expertise of a dedicated personal injury lawyer and an aggressive legal approach that protects the victims and their families for the rest of their lives.
If you’ve suffered a head or brain injury, the claims available to you can include compensation for:
- your and your family’s pain and suffering
- your and any family members’ losses of income, past and future
- costs of medical rehabilitation, past and future, which include costs of:
- speech and cognitive rehabilitation therapies
- psychological counselling for the injured person and their family
- costs of care, past and future, which include costs of:
- modifying your home, car and work space
- re-training and education toward a different type of employment
- nursing/attendant care to assist with personal care tasks at home
- housekeeping and home maintenance
- assistive devices for your home, vehicle, workplace, etc.
- care for a dependent that you used to provide, such as a child, elderly parent, or a family member with special needs
- pet care
If you or a loved one is the victim of a traumatic head or brain injury, you need an experienced legal team by your side who understands what’s required for full compensation.
We invite you to contact us and speak with one of our lawyers to learn more about the rights and options available to you. You will be welcomed by a team of powerful legal advocates, a compassionate support staff and an honest and open approach to how your case should move forward. The road to recovery can be long and difficult, but knowing your future is protected by expert legal representation will provide peace of mind for you and your family.
Looking to sell your North Dakota home quickly? Visit https://www.sellhouse-asis.com/north-dakota/ for a convenient solution.